Sunday, November 2, 2008

Belated Halloween crapfest

Hi ya'll,

Feel free to kill my lame ass cable company. I had no internet and no phone for like 3 days! I thought I was literally going to go insane. Little do we know how much we rely on those things until they are taken away.

So as behind as I was in my emails and phone calls .....I'm much more behind now. If I owe you one of either, I haven't forgotten about it. I'm slowly working my way through them.

Yesterday , I fedex=ed my visa package to the Guv'ment.I had NO chance to replace that hideous Walgreens photo. So,if I ever turn up missing in England they will be flashing the ugliest picture ever taken of me , all over the t.v.
Sa-weet! NOT!

Well, that's assuming they let me IN England. Now the waiting begins.

Halloween here was a big crapfest. Me ,nearly nuts with no internet. I didn't even bother to buy any candy. My doorbell rang one time. i was hoping it was Floozie 2 coming to put me out of my misery but it was some of my neighbors and their 2 little girls. The parents were dressed up too ,so I didn't even recognize them. (or acknowledge that I knew them)
I rushed into my laundry room and grabbed some bags of microwave popcorn to throw in their sacks. Ack!
They must have thought I was sooo rude . Senile is more like it.

My mind is half gone, my eyesight ...ditto. NOW ,my hearing is going too. I was at the library yesterday (yes, that was my thrill of the weekend) the guy says to me "you're Lena Bla bla ?you owe a dollar twenty five in fines."
What did I HEAR?
"you're Lena Bla Bla? Do you have a daughter named something?"

Holy crap. I better get myself to Shady Pines.

****************************************************************************
Well, I've got big plans for today. Floozie1 ,her sister and I are heading off to breakfast at the feed bag (the buffet) and then we're off to church hop at a new church.If we ever found one that we actually liked a lot , we'd go back . But we haven't found that yet.

Hopefully, I'll be back later with something fun or exciting to report.

Have a great day peeps!

Luv me

6 comments:

Mary said...

Back to the lovely toilets. I wish I had the nerve - and $$$$ - to get one for the bathroom that I have to re-hab after the holidays. Harry would have a fit - you know how these computer nerds are.

Halloween was a bust here, too. The grandkids made a "trick or treat" blast through here and were off to their respective Halloween parties. I wanted to dress as a cat and surprise them but they came early. Wouldn't want to miss a second of either party. It's was just as well - I just answered the door as my usual old fart self.

Hope you have a fun day and come home with some exciting 'stuff' to report.

SOUL said...

oh lawd. you think you have problems? i really thought i had already been here today-- just comin back to see if you talked back to me. duh.

anyhow-- there weren't no halloween here teewww. i didn't have it in me to pass out candy--and soulman flat didn't give a shit about other peoples problems--i mean kids---- to mess with it either. so it was lights out at the soul crib-- with he and his xbox--and me in my bed :))

anyhow-- yes do report back about church day-

laterz

Anonymous said...

Same here.... I used to give out treats but Rocky has a fit every time the door bell rings. So it wasn't worth the hastle. My neighbor is a teacher who invites the whole school so it's not worth it. aj

desert dirt diva said...

we had a BLAST NOT MANY TRICK OR TREATERS, BUT DAVE DID MAKE IT HOME EARLY, AND WE HAD US SOME US TIME:)NOT TO MANY KIDS THO...WE WALKED OUR BUTTS OFF THO! ANYWAYS I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE I'LL UPDATE LATER!

Anonymous said...

Shady Pines, LOLO, I love it!!! I'll join Ya!!! K.M.

Anonymous said...

2 the GOLDEN GIRLS!!!