Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rich bitches and spam......

Happy Thursday Y'all ,


My spouse is coming home today ......so I have a fun filled /busy day planned . Cleaning out my fridge, cleaning out my truck, cleaning out cat boxes, putting away neglected laundry.


WOO HOO!!! sounds like fun .No?


Since I have no time to sit here this morning .........I will leave you with this stuff.


This is one of Bitchypoo's most hilarious posts. (IMHO)

Years ago ,I read this at work and was just cackling out loud. Enjoy :)





********************************************************************************
(and next .....a vulgar yet funny spam generator that my oldest son made. Enjoy that too .If you dare :)


Sick of only getting 25 emails per day about enlarging augmenting your member ?
Don’t fret!
Using this amazing spam generator, created by yours truly, you can create an unlimited supply of unique messages urging you to...
dilate your big dogg, protract your fang, adorn your beast and beautify your lad!!
http://www.theweisel.com/spam-gen/
Simply reload the page or hit the button on the right that says: “Click here for another email”!
Enjoy my friends.. And remember...
You will be super if you stretch your package with our kickass wonder drug! cater her yogurt pot this way and that!
--
Kindest Regards,
Wesley Black


***************************************************************

Have a great day peeps!

Luv me

1 comment:

SOUL said...

niiiice wez :))

hope you have fun with yo hunny--
latah