Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I got nuthin'

Hi Y'all,


Yep , I know I'm behind on posting.It's been a depression crash week. For no damn reason. Bleah!


Well , actually there is a reason ,it's just dumb. A long time ago I said that "depression is like having the blinders stripped off" and you see too much of "everyone else's pain"

Several people I know are having very bad times right now. So, I know that's part of it.


And I've been in limbo so long ,as far as going to Mayberry...etc... I think ,that is also bumming me out.
Unwanted pity party. lol


So, here it is ...FINALLY all warm and wonderful out and what do I do? Have I taken the boat out?


Um NO!


Have I gone and layed on the dock? um No!


I've spent my afternoons sleeping my lazy ass off.I could literally sleep all day if I let myself.


I have done nothing at all to blog about. Cleaning my house just isn't all that exciting.


When roadkill makes ya cry ......you know you're depressed. :)
************************************************************************************************************************************************

My neighbor just got 2 Dachshund puppies. OMG! They are soooo stinkin' cute!
They look like this guy. And they have huge little feet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all puppies are adorable, even the ones I don't like! Big Feet? You've never seen a hound dog puppy! Some have feet practically as large as their body! auntie j

SOUL said...

you have to MAKE yourself get UP.
i found that out the other day when hubby made me go on the boat. all i wanted to do was sit on my lethargic ass. but he wouldn't let me. i tried to use house work as my excuse-- but i think he knew i'd weasle my way out of that too . :)) so he made me go-- and it was mahvelous-- til i got home and slept for hours.
anyhow-- get OUT IN THE sunshine... YOU KNOW IT DOES WONDERS FOR US-- IT WAS OUR ONLY HAPPINESS AS CHILDREN DONTCHA KNOW?
(oops-- i have a caps key twitch i think)

anyhow-- your hubby will live if everything isnt perfect-- obviously -- go do something fun-- a couple hours wont kill anyone!
luv me

and yep-- those dogs are sweet-
you should get a min pin tho
best dawgs evah !