Monday, June 30, 2008

Too exhausted to speak.....



Portly cat gives great manicures.....






















the supplies..














warming up...












selecting his implements....












ready to file....















filing...












the finished product.....















needs a rest now....













Ok, maybe he had a little help. :)














But HE was the real helper...(unwanted) probably...lol









Thanks Eva! (and O'reilly)

Good night Peeps!


Luv me

6 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

how fun......looks like ya all had fun, and o'reilly is a crack up!

Brad said...

What does one tip a feline manicurist ?

Anonymous said...

You can make a lot of money off of him downtown. Just put him on a leash and have him so manicures for the tourists. 20 bucks for a nail job, 10 bucks to watch the amazing cat do it. Smocha - you have it just backwards. You clean the house AFTER they leave, not before they come. G5

Jamie said...

Portly....LOL

I love that word. It looks like you had a great helper...my kitties like to "help" too.

How is your arm?

Thanks for the kind words, btw. :)

Smocha said...

Hi all!

DD, we did have fun. we were supposed to go out on the boat that afternoon. But after all the work I did all day, by the time I sat down I realized I had NO energy left to go anywhere!

Brad , this particular feline LOVES emery boards.LOL So that is all the tip he needs:)
He plays fetch with them ,like a dog.

G5 , Damn ...why didn't you tell me that sooner!?

Jamie, I also love that word. Once time on Drew Cary he said the line
(mocking what a woman might say to him) "Ride me ,my portly stallion!"

I nearly died laughing.:)

My arm is much better. Thanks!

Happy Tuesday y'all.

desert dirt diva said...

update my "witchbag"