Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dullsville and a meme

Happy Saturday Y'all,


Well, yesterday I was supposed to be at Floozie1's at 12:15 to babysit G.
About 10 she called me and said "he had collapsed on the kitchen floor and she was calling an ambulance."


The ambulance came but they didn't take him to the hospital. They said he had fallen because his blood pressure was too low. So they just got his pressure back up and left him at home.


Floozie1 did cancel her appointment for the day though ,so I did not have to go watch him. It will be rescheduled for another day.



So ,instead I had a fun filled day of "nothing much" lol
thrift storing, doing laundry and taking my nap:)



I did watch a movie last night called "rails and ties" it was pretty good . It had Kevin Bacon in it.
I actually teared up a time or two. My spouse would have hated the movie.



My plan for today is to do my chores and then go out on the boat. The other day , I went to throw the anchor out ...and it kept right on going. I was left holding an empty rope.
My husband swears there is another anchor on the boat ...well Poodles and I searched every nook and cranny and did not find it. So, I'll be searching again before I go out.
If that thing is there I'll scream!



I'll be back latah with pictures. Have a great day peeps!


luv me

****************************************************************************
P.S.

Here's a meme I stole from Tami......cuz it's pretty dull around here.

Hi, my name is: Smocha

Never in my life have I been: on a cruise

The one person who can drive me nuts is: lol ,my husband of course:)

High school is: wayyyy behind me.

When I'm nervous: I play with my hair or clean

The last song I listened to was: some song on souls blog

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: too late

My hair is: fabulous except for that annoying root thing.

When I was 5: I was scared to death of bugs and things being under my bed at night

Last Christmas: was awesome!

I should be: ....turning on the t.v. to see if Lucy is on yet.

When I look down I see: my mothers thighs. lol

The happiest recent event was: Cavuto waking me up at 5 A.M. (NOT!!)

If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Don't know any of them.

By this time next year: I may be in England

My current gripe is: I have to get up and go make some coffee.....I'll be right back:)

I have a hard time understanding: The stock market

You know I like you when: I waste my time on you

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Probably my husband ...then the whole world:)

Take my advice: Nothing's free and nothing's fair.


The thing I want to buy: More cute shoes

If you visited the place I was born: You would be in New York...hopefully it wouldn't be winter time

I plan to visit: England!

If you spent the night at my house: You better not be allergic to cats!

I'd stop my wedding if: I found out you cheated, lied, or anything similar to destroy my trust

The world could do without: Crime and sushi

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: .... watch super hero movies or eat sushi lol


Most recent thing I've bought myself: Some ALLI and a polka dotted shirt.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Hmmmm...must have been flowers on Mothers day.

My favorite blonde is: Ha! I don't think i know any natural blondes.

My favorite brunette is: psh, ME! ha ha

My favorite black hair is: ...don't know any of them either.

my middle name is : too ugly to tell you.lol

In the morning I: am woken up way too early by Cavuto

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Monkeys! I would love to see wild monkeys everywhere:)


Once, at a bar: I sang an old country song with Soul. and won a tortilla toss.


Last night I was: trying to stay awake to read a book about a plane getting hijacked.

There's this guy I know who: Loves spongebob square pants

If I was an animal I'd be: a Cat of course:)

A better name for me would be: Kayla or one of those cute names. Destiny, Muffy ...lol anything cute.

Tomorrow I am: probably going out on the boat


Tonight I am: watching lousy t.v. and finishing my book.

My birthday is: coming up soon


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you lead such a boring life, come help me! I have 15 million plants I got from walmart I've been too busy to plant... plus 13 roses that need a new bed made! auntie j

Wesley said...

Um, excuse me!
Sushi is great! You're just jealous because you don't have the capacity to enjoy it!

SOUL said...

hope "baby huey"??? is that what y'all called him? anyhow-- i hope he is ok. tell "H" i hope she and HE are ok. that's so sad, and scary.


love the me me thing-- great answers-- i just may hijack this one.
not sure when-- just won't be right now--i know that much.

you really don't have very good luck with anchors do you?? what's up with that?

anyways-- enjoy the boat, and yo day-
luv me

desert dirt diva said...

I so agree with pr....Sushi is the best.. qiut smoking and you'll enjoy more than you no..lobster rolls are the best .....sorry about the anchor...enjoy boating

Anonymous said...

Anchor rules:
1. Always firmly tie the anchor rope to the anchor.Leave it tied.
2. Always tie the anchor rope to the boat before throwing the anchor.
3. Do not stow a wet anchor and anchor rope in the anchor bay. It causes mildew in the bay.
4. Always use an anchor sized for the size of the boat.
5. Do not use an anchor as a weapon against peeps who insert anchor rules in blogs.
G5