Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, isn't that special?

Ola Peeps,



I just went to the "bacon buffet" all by myself for breakfast .Something awful happened. I could barely eat my food because I couldn't stop thinking about the awful thing.



What was it, you ask? Ugh, it's so hideous I can barely say it.




The cashier.....she ...she..
..gave ......ME....
the ......SENIOR discount!




Isn't that special?





Now that my self esteem is shot to hell. I think I better get myself a nice room at Shady Pines.


Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lemme guess.... she was 16?
Aud

desert dirt diva said...

omg no way,lol

Anonymous said...

When my friend and I went to the garden show the other day, it cost $7.50 to get in. We thought about saying we were 6o, instead of 58, to get in for $5 ! Judy said next year, since the show is in the late of February and we will both turn 60 (is that possible??) in April, we will say we're 60 ! Good weather back even though it snowed and sleeted yesterday. By weeks end, back in the 70's!! aj

Mary said...

It could be worse. You could actually be a senior - like me.

Jamie said...

Holy crap ---- if YOU look like a senior, then I must look dead. Ugh..

Hope this week is a better one for you. I am right there with you on the winter thing. It's old and ugly and I am completely over it, not that I was ever with it, to be honest. But it's March now, and time for SPRING!

Hang in, it has to get better.

Hugs.

Smocha said...

Hi ya'll,

Yeah, that was sucky . lol

When I AM a senior then I will be proud to look the part. It is
a huge gift to even BE a senior in my family. When I am old ,I plan to be one of those cute quirky old ladies who dresses and wears my hair however I damn please.I think if ya live to be old, you've earned the right to be as cute and quirky as you please.

But to be mistaken for a "senior" at 46 is a little disconcerting.
YIKES!

Happy Monday Peeps!