Monday, March 2, 2009

A conglomeration of crap

First up, a stolen meme:

Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:

1) My filthy disgusting keyboard

2) Cavuto, laying on an office chair

3)The dirty fan in my window

4)My coffee

5)Huge ugly file cabinet



What were you like when you were five?

Emotionally devastated. My parents had just split up and I lost my Daddy.I was scared to death of everything.














What are you wearing now?

Baggy lime green sweats and a black shirt with flamingos. I'm sexy like that.



What color is your bedroom?

Tan and Teal.Like the Caribbean sea.



What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?

I just read "The Tomato Girl" by Jayne Pupek ..Great book! I give it 4 stars. It is a tear jerker though.

Now I am reading "Leather Maiden" by Joe R. Lansdale. So far, it's pretty good too.



Do you nap a lot?

By a lot, do you mean about 2 or 3 hours, every day? Then yes. Cavuto wakes me up at 4 a.m.


Who was the last person you hugged?

Probably my spouse and that was quite some time ago.



What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Wishing for spring.



What was the last thing you said aloud?

"come on ju baby, get your whip cream." (to cavuto)




What websites do you always visit when you go online?

My email and ya'lls blogs :)



What was the last thing you bought?

Yesterday ,the highlight of my day was buying groceries.Woo hoo!



What are you listening to right now?

The news talking about herpes.



If you could have any super power, what would it be?

The ability to transport myself to somewhere else. That would be awesome!



What is your favorite weather, and why?

Warm and sunny baby! I am a tropical girl at heart and always have been .













What was the last reality tv show you watched?

Don't really watch any of them except "wife swap" I'd like to be on "Survivor" though.I think they should do a "mother /son " episode. :) My kids and me would WIN!




What is your most challenging goal right now?

To actually get enough business from Mobile mermaids to have some semblance of a life and to make the wedding money I need because I sent all that I had saved to my kids.




If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Someplace tropical ,close to a "real " city.



Favorite vacation spot?

Imaginary ,right? Like I've been ON a bunch of vacations. Ha! I would love to go to the Florida keys and Puerto Rico.




What is your favorite children’s book?

"Pippy" and "Island of the blue dolphins."




Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:

cigarettes (duh)




If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be?

Famous people mean nothing to me. So, I'll go with Erma Bombeck, my hero!



If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

The new Erma Bombeck :)


Steal the meme if you want.

*****************************************************************************


Cavuto update:

I'm happy to say that Cavuto has physically recovered from his quarantine ordeal.

He's gained most of the weight back and is looking like his beautiful self again.

He's never been a "lone " cat though and does not know how to entertain himself.





He's used to his activity director, O'Reilly keeping the day exciting.







And tormenting Monkey is always good for a thrill.







The poor thing is bored and lonely without his cohorts. The whole situation makes me sad and mad.



*******************************************************************************

Oh, before I forget I have a question for a UK or expat reader. (PLEASE!)

My health insurance is in England .I am here right now. My husband needs to send me my prescriptions. I need to know :What should he put on the customs form?


********************************************************************************

They are raising the lake as we speak. It should be fully raised by March 15th. Hopefully, our boat cleaning business will then take off like wildfire:)

I actually got our first call yesterday. You know what the guy said?

"Hi, do you guys rent boats?"

Gah! Perhaps we need to make the website even MORE specific.


I have spent hours trying to make a brochure and am having NO success with finding a decent template. It's driving me wacko!
I welcome your suggestions:)


Other than that, I got nuthin' . It's like a ghost town around here.My friends are out of pocket.
Floozie1's car is wrecked so she's barely driving it.
Floozie2 has company.
Nosey is out of town.
And Eva is too broke to come into town.

It's just me and Cavuto and damn if we aren't boring!


Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Luv me



11 comments:

Wesley said...

BAHAHAHA!!
this pic is great!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XwdKrbpanzk/Savhg-WTl-I/AAAAAAAAC3k/IY8eb_C36oQ/s320/eureka+106.jpg

Bonnie said...

Have you thought about fostering kittens for a shelter? Cavuto would have a playmate (he would probably make a great "foster father" - most male cats do), and you would have a cute kitty for a couple months, without having the permanent responsibility of another cat.

audrod777 said...

Wedding? What wedding?

Smocha said...

Bonnie, I have thought about fostering. I even signed up to foster a "soldiers" pet. But I can't just foster a cat from the shelter because the risk is too great ,not being able to verify the cats medical history etc..
After the fortune we have spent on getting our cats to England, I can't take a chance like that.
But I would LOVE to watch someones "privately owned " cat (lol) and could do so until August.
Maybe one will come along:)

Wedding? My youngest son is getting married in June! Woo HOO!!

SOUL said...

FISHING LURES !!! bwa hahahahah
anything overseas is lures! they are lightweight and they rattle haha.
just a wild hair i pulled out of my you know what. :))

i love those pics-- prolly my fave kid pics of you--

if i manage to recover--at ALL today-- i'll steal your meme. ugh. the thought of it now makes me coma-ish

luv me

ps todays post is up-- it took 3 hours to write that crap--you better have somethin to say.

latah
i must get sleep soon...lest i fall off the edge of the earth.
nevermind.
bye

SOUL said...

haha-- thank you !!! you finally got rid of that damn --whatchyacallit-
woo hoo

SOUL said...

ugh---or not-

SOUL said...

june? i thought it was may????
june what?
are they honey mooning? need a toaster? i've only been to my own wedding.
oh wait-- no i was at two more-- one i didn't know the peeps--the other was lindas and i was brides maid--or maid of honor--whatever ya call it. iwe didn't gift the first one-- they were renewing vows-- we gave l and s cash and fruit.
what's the goin rate these days?
lol

Smocha said...

Fishing lures? WTH? lol

The wedding is June 6th dahlink. Did you get soulkids hot pink dress and silver shoes?

I asked if they were "registered" my son said "we're registered for cash!"

I believe they ARE going on a honeymoon. Hawaii , last I heard.
I've been married 3 times and I never had a honeymoon:(

myomyohi said...

Call the place that filled your prescription and ask them how to classify your medicine. They should be able to provide the hts#.

Brad said...

I love Erma too! -