Friday, March 20, 2009

Bubba shot the juke box .....

Ola ya'll ,


I'm happy to say that today DID turn out more fun and exciting than I was expecting.



I spent my afternoon standing on this stepladder on my dock and then out in public, on a railroad track with the masses slowing their cars down to stare at me. (us)



I bet you're thinking "what in the hell is she talking about?"


I also bet that you think that I take pictures of nothing BUT cats, don't you? Well, you would be wrong about that. I usually don't have any subjects besides cats, that's all.


Today ,I got to do a REAL photo shoot. Presenting Jacob's senior pictures. My friend Eva's son.
This is one beautiful kid. (inside and out) He is a great 17 year old son.
He is also 6 foot 7 . Thus my step ladder. It was pretty embarrassing for all of us, out on the side of the road at some old railroad track ......him trying to act normal , me on my ladder so I could see more than the inside of his nostrils......cars slowing down to look . They thought they were seeing someone famous. :)





Let me know if you know what CCL Photography means. OK?


luv me

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Crazy Cat Lady? :)

Anonymous said...

So ya posted at 9:17 pm and at 11:09 pm it said video no longer available. Hmm. 6 foot 7? Wow! I hope he plays basketball - some team out there could use him. Rather than carry a ladder around just ask him to stand on his knees - no difference really and you can still look up his nostrils. (But why and what for?)
Cavuto and the dock - now he will want to be walked to the dock at least every day! But the outside air and sunshine is good for him and he gets to see the world. Travel is broadening - even for cats. G5

Anonymous said...

CCL photography means Crazy Cat Lover photography. Ha! G5

Smocha said...

If you couldn't get the video to play try this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMPaujd6Kk

Mary said...

Video played for me. Jacob IS a handsome young man and the photography is professional. I predict that CCL Photography could be a success. Thanks for sharing.

Wesley said...

Crazy cat lady, nice!

desert dirt diva said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good pictures to much tie....nice looking kid.....crazy cat lady?????

Anonymous said...

He is one Handsome Fella, too be 25
years younger, and even then it would be "How you doin Mrs. Robinson" LOL

audrod777 said...

Im so old I feel weird watching it...ha!
And you ARE the crazy cat lady!

Anonymous said...

Who is anonynous? Your pictures look very professional. aj

Brad said...

He looks a lot like Leanardo Decapreo (or what ever the hell his name is) in some of the shots.


Hmmm...CCL...Civilian Canabis League.... cuz we know your smokin something....

Anonymous said...

Great job! These look great!