Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inclined 2 decline..............

Hi Ya'll,


If I were out in Chicagoland I'd be out at night time like a grown up, watching my kids band .Since I am not out in Chicagoland I went to bed at 7:30 last night.


Eva and I had a busy day flooding the town with our boat detailing flyers.Only one business told us "No, you can't leave those here." They did detailing themselves.


The whole thing is making me nervous. I'm afraid we will get calls and also afraid that we won't. Why am I such a mental cracker?


Speaking of mental crackers, it's not even light out yet and Cavuto is sitting in the stroller ,begging to go for his walk. It's also raining and 40 degrees. Sorry buddy. It's going to be a long wait.



You haven't missed a darn thing around here. The lake should be raised in one more week and hopefully life will get a lot more exciting .



I realized yesterday just how far off July is. gah. That is when I will see my husband (and kids) next. And that makes me very sad.

*************************************************************************

Without further ado......presenting "Inclined 2 decline", live from the Lamplighter in Palatine, Il.

The singer is my son ,Ian. The drummer is my son , Logan. The tall kid is Andy and the other guitery kid is Matt. Kids I've known since they were little shits.







Everything To Everyone lyrics (By Everclear)
You put yourself in stupid places
Yes I think you know it's true
Situations where it's easy to look down on you
I think you like to be the victim
I think you like o be in pain
I think you make yourself a victim almost every single day
You do what you do
You say what you say
You try to be everything to everyone
You know all the right people
You play all the right games
You always try to be everything to everyone
Yeah you do it again
You always do it again
You say they taught you to read and write
Yeah they taught you how to count
I say they tought you how to buy and sell your own body by the pound
I think you like to be their simple toy
I think you love to play the clown
I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down
Spin around and fall down
Do it again
You stumble and fall
Yeah why don't you ever learn
Spin around and fall down
Do it again
Come on now
Do that stupid dance for me
You do what you do
You say what you say
You try to be everything to everyone
You jump through the big hoop
You play all the right games
You try to be everything to everyone
Spin around and fall down
Do it again
You stumble and you fall
Yeah you do it again
Spin around and fall down
Do it again
You stumble and you fall



This one is just one more reminder of "the joy of sons"
A lovely little ballad. LOL





"Fuck Her Gently" (By Tenacious D)

This is a song for the ladies
But fellas listen closely
You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fuckin give her some smoochies too
Sometimes ya got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometime you've got to say hey
I'm gonna Fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly
And then you say hey I bought you flowers
And then you say wait a minute sally
I think I got somethin in my teeth
Could you get it out for me
That's fuckin teamwork
Whats your favorite posish?
That's cool with me
Its not my favorite
But I'll do it for you
Whats your favorite dish?
Im not gonna cook it
But ill order it from Zanzibar
And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll fuckin fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fucking bone you completely
But then I'm gonna fuck you hard
Hard



Told ya it was lovely. :)

Have a great day peeps! Luv me

5 comments:

Brad said...

Ever get so far behind ya don't think you'll ever catch up?

Yeah, I knew you'd be able to relate - Sorry for being such a bum lately - life gets in the way sometimes.

The boys sound good! Is that a rehersal space or a club? Looked like a club - Are they playing there with audiences?

Baby goats are a pain in the ass. Who ever heard of feedings every four hours? Jay owes me big time for this. Hope you're doing good!

Anonymous said...

Great band! Or rock group - whatever. Do they sing the F song in public? Good grief. Reminds me of the stoned rocker lying nude with his girl friend and he says "Wow, your boobs are so hard and bony and you have no navel". And she says,"Get off my back, stupid." G5

Expat mum said...

I'm here to tell you that there are some people (who shall remain nameless) in Chicago who go to bed rather early too!

Anonymous said...

Love that comment from G5, LOL
:))
KM

SOUL said...

whatever else i was gonna say-- i forgot--
but i love that song-- it is our family theme song you know.

i had no idea ian could sing that good.
i miss my boys dammit.

knowing the concrete wedding date would be a good thing.

oh and i am too much of a prude to listen to the other F song.
i'm sure its good tho.,

where are you? update dammit-
luv me

(i updated)
everyone else in blogland is prolly doin what the rest of the world knows as FUN.. but i dont know what that means around here.

oh-- it's 40 and raining here too-- for the last four days--you know i love it.