Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wooooo, I'm grouchy!

Aghhhhhh!!!! I'm so mad and grouchy ,I could scream!


The last two days ,instead of getting all caught up on the house......I haven't dared leave the front rooms, turn on the vaccume cleaner, take a nap , go to the bathroom...etc....














because I have been held prisoner.....waiting for effin Fedex.















Where oh where are they?






















Are they stuck on a wall , like this?

















Agggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!














Oh nooooooo, we can not leave your package, even thought you left us a note with your signature.


Your signature is required "in person"


Ahhhghhhhhh!!!!!!!!














Oh look , a box. Isn't that exciting?


The wait is over.

















A brown recluse spider














What the brown recluse can do.















The effin brown recluse I killed right out side my front door today!

Aggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!










Whoooo! I need a chill pill
:)











Ommmmmm......breathe in...breathe out.



Um , ok...my first tomatoes and a squash:)

Look at the pretty colors.










Look at the little birdy.







Hope y'all had a great day!

Luv me

8 comments:

Wesley said...

haha!
Ya know... exercise helps with stress!

Smocha said...

Yes I do , thank you Scott Jr.
:)

I have 37 more days paid up at the gym.Checked on it today.

If you don't hear from me , it's because I'm working out like a fiend.
(bwahahahaha)

Love you! yo mama

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your fine lookin veggies! We will have to change your name to dirt farmer. Pot farmer sounds like you are growing some pot, so cannot call you that. Our neighbor in Michigan grew pot in his sunroom on his back porch and rolled his own. Didja know that if you are not home when FedEx comes they will leave a note saying where to pick up said package and you can drive over to near Magic Springs and pick it up? You will have 3 days to pick up said package and if you dont they will return it to sender. G5

desert dirt diva said...

hey i could not get the video to work.. just like me.. can't get my blog like i wan it, go check your e-mail witchbag...

myomyohi said...

I take it the bird is what you were waiting for fed ex to deliver????? The veggies look yummy. Since you're being all grumpy, how about dirtbag...

TGIF!!! Gotta hit the road.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dirt Farmer! Years ago Donald was biten on the leg by a brown recluse. yes, it looked like that! It left a big indention on his leg after it healed! Auntie j

Jamie said...

Holy crap...that spider freaks me out!

I love your veggies...that sounds a little weird, sorry, but i do, I am in awe of anyone that can grow things.

I hope the weekend is CALM for you.

OHHMMMM.....

:)

SOUL said...

sounds like maybe you should be a pot farmer
i want tomatoes--theyve been banned here. :((