Saturday, July 12, 2008

A thrilling meme ...ha ha


Happy Saturday peeps!


Cavuto is demonstrating how exciting it is around here lately.


I got nuthin' :)


So....I stole this meme from Dawns myspace.





What kind of car do you drive?
Totota Tundra

Have you ever had a garage sale?
Millions of times.

What color is your iPod?
Not only do i not HAVE an Ipod.....I'm really not sure what the hell an ipod IS.

What kind of dog do you have?
I dont have a dog...3 cats baby

What's for dinner tonight?
Probably leftover dirty rice.and my lone squash

What is the last drink you drank?
Drinking coffee as we speak.

Last time you were sick?
I had the flu about 6 months ago. It really sucked ,I must say.

How long is your hair?
about bra stap level

Are you happy right now?
Generally, Yes

What did you say last?
I told the cat "I'm taking my pill" if I don't say it outloud ,3 seconds later I won't remember if I took the damn thing or not.

Who came over last?
Floozie 2 came over last evening for happy hour and takeout dinner.

Do you drink beer?
Very rarely

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No but I used to often WISH I was adopted.

What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
I have several, but they're not on my keys .They're laying around in various drawers.

What is in your pocket?
nothing ,wearing sweats

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?(husband)
No one , we met on the internet.

Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
Desert dirt Diva

What DVD is in your DVD player?
Probably Hanson

What's something fun you did today?
I have yet to partake in a fun activity, I just got up

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
I hope it's not 5 A.M.

What are you listening to right now?
The frekin Adams family. (waiting for Lucy to come on)


When is your birthday?
8/17


Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
at the thrift store:)

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
no, i wish i had something cute to hang there

What are you going to do after this?
clean this pig sty ,FINALLY and do laundry. whippppy!!

What is something you need to go shopping for?
whip cream and cigarettes

Do you like pickles?
yes , but i always forget to eat them

How about olives?
love them.when i was a little kid my dad used to give me the olive out of his martinis

What is your favorite kind of gum?
sugar free

Do you have any tan lines?
yes, i am rocking quite the tan right now.all wrinkly and brown:)


When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
herdly ever. i did when they first came out. then the novelty wore off


If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I hope so! I'm sure alot of crying and cussing would be involved.

What is your favorite color?
turquoise

What color are your eyes?
bland blue

What is a compliment you receive way too often?
Can that happen? lol Probably "you have really nice hair"

How tall are you?
5 '3


Do you like your parents?
I'm an orphan

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Sweden


Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I'm the spittin image of my dad

How long does it take you to shower?
About 5 minutes

Can you do splits?
NO! not even when I was a kid

Can you use the grill?
I am terrifed of all grills. I can use the big green egg though.


What movie do you want to see?
I dont even know what is out,they all seem to be crap!

What did you on New Years Eve 2007?
went to bed before midnight like the old lady that I am

Was your mom a cheerleader?
no, she was too mean:)

What is the last letter of your middle name?
e

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
like 6- NOT ENOUGH!

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
usually

Are you scared of flying?
nope,i love to fly!

What do you sleep in?
t shirt and sweats or boxers. depending on how hot it is.I'm sexy like that.lol

Do you have any tattoos?
one and it's hideous!

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
yes, many many times

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
my wedding rings

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Georgia by Hanson

What song do you HATE?
Too many to count

Do you like chocolate?
Yes, but don't crave it like some people do

Are you easy to get along with?
I think i'm very easy to get along with:)

Any up coming events you're excited about?
Nope just had them all. Christmas is probably the next big thing .That's a long way off:(


Consider yourself tagged:)

Have a great day all!

Luv me

3 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

your eyes are NOT bland you have the most pretty blue eyes of anyone i know........and orphan...lol.. you crack me up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tatoo? Hmmm. Is it a tatoo of a cat? G5

desert dirt diva said...

why are u not updating?????