Sunday, July 20, 2008

Does he come with an off switch?

Happy Monday folks!




This is why we must always wash our cooking utensils before using them:)










I went out on the boat yesterday . I was lying there on my raft with my eyes closed .All of a sudden I feel something BIG on my fingers. My mouth was open and screaming before my eyes could open and see what the hell it was.
It was a giant hairy firefly.

The embarrassing part was every boat in the cove heard me screaming like a lunatic.

Some old lady about 50 yards away yelled out "did ya get stung?"

"ugh, no , just scared."

Moron.


I really have nothing else. It was a lazy, slow weekend.


Hopefully today will be a little more exciting.

Have a great day y'all

Luv me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he trying to get something you were holding? I've never seen such a hyper cat! auntie j

SOUL said...

hahahahaha...
i love it when you do that---
funnier thing??
a day or two ago- me n soulman were fishin, and he walked passed some tall weeds on the pond bank-- a dang grasshopper went ballistic, and screeched-- and soulman jumped about two feet over and kinda let out a bit of screech himself--
did i laugh --- oh hell yes---
it cracked me up-
anyhoo-
i gotta go-
luv me

Brad said...

Ah Ha! so Miss Lillys not the omly one who does this eh? - glad too see my cats not the only freak.

Jamie said...

My cats do the same thing...

Folks that visit seem horrified that I let them wander where they want, good heavens...stuff washes.

Anyway, I would have screamed at the bug, too.

Happy Tuesday.

:)

SOUL said...

why are you ignoring me