Sunday, December 13, 2009

We're lazy and we can't get up......


It's cold and boring in our world today. I got nuthin'.


Here's a meme I stole. Sorry, I can't even remember who I stole it from.

Take it for yourself too :)




***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch or just sour cream
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? J’s Italian Villa
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it? Mexican food
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Alfredo sauce and spinach
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter or sour cream

********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? This one, 2
What color is your cellphone? pink
Do you have an iPod? um..no.

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My appendix , a few teeth, a few squalling babies, a cyst or two, a uterus, and a partridge in a pear tree.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? The trash
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? like with a blow to the head? I don’t think so.

***********BULLOLOGY*************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don’t think so.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to ? I would change it to something cute like Savannah, or Brittney.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? If I had enough time to choke it down. Yes I would!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Summer baby!
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Used to be Wednesday, now they’re all the same.
Month? July

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Lots of them
Mood? Bla
What are you listening to? Some show about building the panama canal
Current worry? How Monkey is doing.

************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
The First place you went this morning? The kitchen
What’s the last movie you saw? The hangover

*************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Maybe 5 or 6
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I got pulled over last year for following too close to a truck. I was following him so I could see where I was going.
Last person you talked to? My spouse
Last person you hugged? same
Do you always answer your phone?yes, if I can see who it is.
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? It would be a call. No one text’s me. One of my kids.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Maybe lavender ,like my old doll Velvet.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None. Diet coke needs nothing but ice.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes.2
Have you ever had a pet fish? Oh poor little Figaro R.I.P.
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Mary did you know
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Probably summer clothes.
Can you do push ups? The man ones, NO!
Can you do a split? No and never could.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited
Do you have any saved texts? No ,I do not know how to text .so nobody texts me except the phone company.
Have you ever been in a car accident? A few . Nothing major.
Do you have an accent? I don’t think so. But some people think I have a southern accent.
What is the last movie to make you cry? Maybe Australia.
Plans tonight? Yeah. Cooking dinner, sitting around reading while my husband flips through the t.v. channels.We're exciting like that.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Too many times to remember.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Diet coke, cream and chicken
Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
Met someone who changed your life? yes
How will you bring in the New Year? Lol ,same way as usual. Probably sleeping right through it.
What song represents you? Roll with the changes
Name two people who might complete this ? Vicki and Myra
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance ? don’t think so. The best is yet to come
:)
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Uh yeah. Usually marry them.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? One ugly tattoo . 2 ear holes in each ear.
Does anyone love you? Yep a few people
:)
Would you be a pirate ? sure for a day or so.
What songs do you sing in the shower? None.I’m more of a hummer
Ever had someone sing to you? Not really.
Do you like to cuddle? Do cats count?
Have you held hands with anyone today? No but my hands are freezing.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Surely a cat. Not a person.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? A mixture of both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? I’d prefer it with out pulp.
What is something your friends make fun of you for? My social phobia .and being such a crazy cat lady.



Happy Sunday peeps!


7 comments:

Mary said...

I'm sorry about Monkey. It is a brave thing you do to rehome her. Just try to picture her taking a calm, peaceful nap in a warm bed.

It's cold and dreary here, too. Nothing going on. Even the kids are blah. Merry Christmas!!

To go back a post or two. I can totally identify with your hubby's use of the new table and how you surely had the urge to just scream. Harry would - and has - done the same thing. I love Harry and he does take care of me when I'm down but he is such a workaholic and a total computer nerd. Absolutely blind to anything decorative or a normal household arrangement.

Hang in there, Kid. Sending a big hug and good thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the name/phone number of the person that took Monkey so you can stay in touch? If it doesn't work out, will you be able to get her back to place again? I told you Jennifer rehomed her dog, owners said it bit and they called to have him put down! Jennerfer would have taken him back! How's Cavuto doing? Will you get rid of him if he doesn't stop? Boy! This HAS to be sooo hard on you!

SOUL said...

mary posted at 333 !

and you forgot that you had a mole removed. the family mole! soulkid seems to be having one try to appear. wonder if it will?

hmmm...
welp- i am on my way out. it's a miracle.
well, that IS if i actually get UP.
i really don't want to, and i even got showered and dressed-- shoes and all. first time in almost a week.

i've fallen and i can't get up!!!!

luv me

Anonymous said...

Well, we are all dying of curiosity. We need for you to take a photo of your tattoo and put it on this blog so we can all see. Unless it's on your left nipple, in which case maybe not. G5

Anonymous said...

Floosie 2 had a hen party Christmas brunch Saturday morning and you were missed. The invite said to leave kids at home but didn't say anything about husbands, so I showed up. I was the only male there so I quickly left (got outta Dodge). I am glad I got out of bed for that - I was actually able to get something done on Sat. by getting up the ungodly hour of 8:30. At least it wasn't still dark. G5

Anonymous said...

33 degrees now (834am), very cold wind..tonight to get in the 20's. earl (I like it better than aj)

Anonymous said...

It's the 16th.... update, hawg! earl (love it) Did you know my dad and Bo's died this month, same year !