Saturday, May 1, 2010

Save me........


I've been busy a hell ever sense I got home.



Internet problems, cell phone problems, bill problems.......



Today, I spent the entire day cleaning out my closet.



(Yes, that's right I HAVE a closet) WOO HOO!!!



My hideous mess is behind a closable door. I can shut the door on ALL that ugly mess.











Little did I know that it would take me ALL day to clean out my wonderful closet.















It may be messy ...but I can't tell you how thrilling it is to HAVE a closet.
















I'm still in awe of how huge everything looks.




Look at the size of that dishwasher!














Look at how TALL those paper towels are!




















Look how huge my nearly empty fridge IS!!






I can't believe how everything is so brand new to me. I'm like a kid in a candy store.




I was even THRILLED when I went to Walmart!
So much stuff . All in ONE place. I could have spent hours in there just looking at all the stuff.

(you know you've been in England too long....)
:)

I shall try and get a real update on here SOON. I have so many observations about the good ole USA to tell ya'!

But right now ,I must go get ready . I'm off to see my sistah' and pick up my babies. (the cats)


Have a great Sunday!

Luv me

3 comments:

Midwest to Midlands said...

Don't get lost in the Walmarts or your closet! glad you are enjoying being back in the USA!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you are cleaning out your closet. I was going to suggest that for 2 weeks before you go back to England, that you move into your closet and live in it-- just for practice. I have a mini-refrigerator you can put in there too. Have a good and safe trip. G5

Unknown said...

Hahaaa! Your joy over the size of the kitchen paper roll had me rolling. I agree though. What's with the squat little size of the rolls in England? Sheesh. I guess they don't have American size messes.