Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Too mental for words......

Day 7, the worst YET. Like being in labor all day.






I do NOT want to be HER.














"Oh ,are you having a problem?



well, so what, I want MY walk."













"oh a bird, how fascinating!"












"What? Was I on duty?"














My "anti smoking" arsenal












The BIG GUNS....to prevent anti smoking "random snacking"










The body guard












Yeah, he's kind of a slacker.
And I'm kind of a hag right now.










The wind made him a bitter hag too.

8 comments:

SOUL said...

i had a hell day as well--- and i smoked!
ugh-- gotta love dallas - slash- va hospital.
not.

sank you for removing the moderation shit-- i just may visit mo-
luv me

Jamie said...

Hang in, you CAN do this. i know you can. You will be my hero, because I can't. Ugh...do you know how much cigarettes are beginning today? Soon, they will be ten dollars a damned pack. You CAN do this. Hugs. :)

Smocha said...

I was dreaming about being at the store about to buy some cigs. UGH!
This is HELL.

Yep ,the damn PRICE of them is why I MUST do this (this time) I just refuse to spend 12 dollars a day
(of my husbands hard earned money) lol
to smoke.

Happy hump day dahlinks :)

Wesley said...

Keep it up ma. The hard part is over!
Ian needs a good influence so he can quit smoking those damned things!
Love ya!

desert dirt diva said...

I am so very proud of you and ten dollars a damn pack,ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....keep up the good work, and if you can do it can do it......yea!!!!!

Brad said...

I'm sorry your suffering love - won't say another word about it.

It snowed here again this morning! crappity, crap, crap, crap.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! KEEP IT UP...IT'LL ONLY LAST ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!
LOL
MENTL

myomyohi said...

You're doing fabulous dahling. Keep up the good work. I'm sure it's one of the hardest things you've ever done. Hubby quit Jan 1st and hasn't touched one since.
I'm sending positive thoughts your direction....