Monday, April 6, 2009

Zippo

Ola peeps,


My yard sale was just fine. Got rid of lots of stuff but I still have more than I'd like to have left.I need some yard sale fairies to come take it away. It was hard being stuck here all day.


There is absolutely nothing going on around here.I went to bed at 7:30 last night. Good Lord, I'm becoming an old woman.I tried to watch the movie "Rachel getting married" ,it was awful! Too awful to finish it.


I have "Marley and me" for tonight. I read that book. So I hope the movie is good. The book had me bawling my head off. (what a nerd)



*********************************************************************************

My little English crumpets. Oh I miss them so much :(








Taking a break from bitchily screaming.















Daddy's little helper :)













In the midst of the action ,as usual.














Finally worn out.




Have a great day ya'll!

Luv me

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I miss my cats from back home too. Spike and Magic were awesome. At least I found good homes for them...