Hi ya'll ,
I got nuthin' so here's a meme I stole from Bitchypoo. Actually, she was giving it away.
[Have you ever...?]
Gone on a blind date? Yes, with an Army gunner when I was in my 20's
Skipped school? More times than you could shake a stick at!
Watched someone die? Yes
Been to Canada ? When I was too young to remember it.
Been to Mexico ? Many times.
Been on a plane? Many times.
Been lost? Yes, I usually consider it an adventure.
Been on the opposite side of the country? Unfortunately driven the whole thing in 6 days.
Gone to Washington, DC? Yes, I was there just a couple years ago .
Swam in the ocean? Many times !Many oceans.
Cried yourself to sleep? I am a girl. yes, duh!
Played cops and robbers? I think it was more like Startrek and Batman and robin. I was always Spock and Robin.
Recently colored with crayons? .No.
Sang Karaoke? No, but my sister and I did sing in a bar in San Diego once. A cute guy actually hit on me afterwards. So we must have looked pretty hot. It damn sure wasn't our great singing.
Paid for a meal with coins only? Surely. Probably french fries and gravy.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? I'm sure I have.
Made prank phone calls? Millions:)
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes, several times.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Not that I recall.
Danced in the rain? No, but I've walked in the rain. Makes your hair softer than you ever thought possible.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? I doubt it. I was always too realistic for that.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? yeah ,by my kids when they were little.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Don't think so.
Blown bubbles?Of course.
Gone ice-skating? he he. Tried it once. My ankles were too weak.
Been skinny dipping outdoors? yes.
Gone to the movies? yes. But not lately.
Saved someone’s life? Not really.
1. Any nickname? Depends on who's talking to me and how long they've known me. Sissy,Poo poo, poodles, Retta, Gagga,Dear,Mom, Hagitha, Nagitha,Mammoth
2. Mother’s name? Earlene (don't be jealous)
3. Favorite drink? Coffee
4. Any Tattoos? One hideous one.
5. Body piercing? Ears.
6. How much do you love your job? Oh it's the bomb! Too bad it pays ZERO dollars an hour.
7. Favorite vacation spot? Anyplace warm with a body of water.
8. Ever been to Africa? No , but sign me up!
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Probably as a child.
10. Been on TV? Yes, I was once in a Wylers lemonaide commercial and a pilot film with once football great, Rosie Greer.
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No! I do not steal.
12. Ever been in a car accident? Just minor ones. Only once was it MY fault.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door. Thank God!
14. Favorite Salad Dressing? I have about a million.
15. Favorite Pie? Peach or pecan.
16. Favorite Number? seven
17. Favorite Movie? The great Santini
19. Favorite Dessert? Floozie1's chocolate eclair cake or Floozie2's brownies.
20. Favorite food? Anything hot and spicy or some good french fries:_
21. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Anything coconut-y
23. Favorite toothpaste? Arm and Hammer
24. Favorite smell? Coffee, clean babies,Good male cologne.
25. What do you do to relax? Not too good at relaxing. I clean. Or take some Nyquil. lol
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Probably a lot more wrinkled ,with some wirey gray hair. :(
27. How many siblings do you have? One ,now.
28. Furthest place you will send this message? The entire world.
29. Who will respond to this the fastest? Anyone who fears my wrath. LOL
30. Who is your favorite dog of all time? Sh*thead AKA :Grull
Go ahead, take it for your blog. You know you want to.