Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me


Ola ya'll ,

I'm running late , it's "half of a half" day! You know, my shoppin' day :)


So this is gonna be a quick one. I just wanted to do a little recap of my birthday hen party.


My phone rang and it was a Calif. area code ,so I assumed it was Desert Dirt Diva until I hear a beautiful singing voice start singing "Happy Birthday"
DDD still has pneumonia so I knew it couldn't be her singing. lol
It was my friend Kim. :)



I made a cake and some chili verde. All my Arkansas friends were there except Floozie1. (she missed the message)
Eva,Floozie2,Nosy and Eva's daughter Jade.We happy houred and ate . The chili verde rocked! (I'll post the recipe tomorrow)


Then we were planning to take glamor shots of each other. Nosey and Floozie2 scattered like roaches and said "NOT ME!"


They really should have stayed for that part .Jade did a great job as our photographer. She was just like a real photographer,telling us "ok, hold your chin up" "look at her" "put the hat over one eye"
We had a blast too.
If you know me, you know it's nearly impossible to take a good picture of me.She would have made you guys look really good!










Hubby sent me these beautiful flowers.















Cavuto LOVED them.






















He gave the day 2 silver paws up!


How old was I ?

Older than I've ever been before :))

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Have a great day peeps!

Luv me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of you! Glad you had a nice bday! aj

SOUL said...

older than i've ever been before haha! good one.
sounds like fun.
i got you a card-- but it's here-- waiting. just like me. the damn sears guys had a 8-12 window-- what time is it?
ummmm... 12:47!
arghhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Nice of you to throw a little party. And no, Nosey did not bring me any chili verde. So, you will definitely have to post the recipe. G5

desert dirt diva said...

so sorry i missed it....I tried to call, ok a day late....AND for all you out there wondering how I could of missed her b-day...i have been so busy doing nothing but unpacking and everything else i was only 1 day late.....soounds like you had a great day!

desert dirt diva said...

so sorry i missed it....I tried to call, ok a day late....AND for all you out there wondering how I could of missed her b-day...i have been so busy doing nothing but unpacking and everything else i was only 1 day late.....soounds like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

???? Did I dream you'd posted some of the pictures? What happened to them? aj

Niki said...

Happy Birthday!