Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No really, get OUT of my pool.....

Crikey! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since the Clintons were in the Whitehouse... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..


I am absolutely consumed with my tan, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a terrible burden to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is full to overflowing from the light through yonder window breaks til I run out of alcohol. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. I wish you could be here to share it.


I will try to remember I promised you I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Seriously! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..


Ha ha . No I have not really flipped my lid. This post was made by the "Lazy bloggers post generator"






*****************************************************************************************************************************

I've been trying to write a post for days with out much success. There's absolutely nothing going on around here.


I know , how 'bout I bitch about some stuff that's making me mad ?



First up.....every time I want to get in my pool it looks like THIS!






I hate you people ! Get out of my damn pool! This is not a hotel. You don't live here. GET OUT!!










Nearly a dollar a roll for toilet paper???

WTH? Is there some paper shortage I am unaware of?








The disgusting pigs that snuck in through our gates and had "" in our hot tub.

Who raised you people?

My friend Floozie 2 is the pool police. She actually stormed out there to confront these assholes and they did NOT even stop screwing!

Then had the gall to ask HER "why you disrespecting us?"


YOU trespassed and were bumpin' uglies where YOU don't belong and SHE'S disrespecting YOU? Go back to whatever ghetto you crawled out of!






Fat. WHY do you stalk me?

Why do I starve and you continue to stick to me like glue?

I HATE you!!














Yes, they do . It's the news coverage that never dies.


ENOUGH already!















It's roasting.


Does this mean August is going to be 150 degrees?








What's making YOU mad? Let's hear it?

*******************************************************************************

Last but not least .......a little stroll down memory lane.

(I was seeing how my photo program was at restoring old pictures. Not bad. The color is much improved.)









A 15 year old Smocha. Yes, I thought I was obese.


Is that disgusted exasperation on Dad's face? LOL














Zen kids.
















Easter dorks.

Smocha and Soul, about 6 and 2.


















Black eye Soul and nerd Smocha. About 7 and 11 ,maybe.
















We was Po' and ALWAYS had lousy butchered haircuts.

I remember that Crissy doll.






Have a great Friday peeps!

Luv me