Sunday, September 19, 2010

A funny and a meme



In the near
future......


























************************************************************


A meme that I stole from Star over at

4 Things In My Purse

– My credit cards
– chap stick
– reading glasses
-cell phone

4 Things In My Desk

-a bunch of pens that don’t work
-camera cord
-stapler
-stray batteries with questionable life supply

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom

-My bed
-my junk drawer
-the tv up on the wall
-my closet

4 Things I always Wanted To Do (But Haven’t Yet.)

-Be naturally skinny
-quit smoking forever (and never even want to smoke)
-become a grandma
-travel at will

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment

-Criminal minds
-my truck
-my cats
-my coffee

4 Songs I Can’t Get Out of My Head

-The casons go rolling along….
-we all live in a yellow submarine (I hate that song!)
-Baby I like it!
-usually some random song which I despise, rarely is it a song I like





Happy Sunday Peeps!





2 comments:

Wesley said...

http://fuelmultimedia.com/temp/mom.jpg

Jamie said...

Okay...Wes is a crack up. Just saying.

And you --- you probably better keep your day job, even though I do love your art work.

Happy Monday. :)